AI Platform Solution Engineer – Deloitte – Tallahassee, FL
Deloitte Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Work you’ll do
The Solution Engineer supports the CortexAI Solution Architecture team to assess technical fit and provides technical subject matter expertise on Deloitte’s AI Platform. This role is critical in contributing to the sales process, by implementing POCs that validates platform positioning and technical fit for client’s use cases. The solution engineer must be able to understand and communicate effectively the benefits of using analytics tools and platforms (e.g. data wrangling, machine learning, data visualizations) to solve business problem . They must be able to help Deloitte Consulting teams to craft the right technology solution for a given project, and support the teams as they sell the solution to their clients.
- Support Solution Architect to assess technical fit
- Develop customized demos for clients to validate platform positioning
- Implement POCs to validate technical fit and integrations
- Test and validate new features of the platform with consumption in mind
- Create a repository of reusable artifacts that can be used by customers to accelerate the development of solutions
- Work with CortexAI delivery lead during first 2 weeks of onboarding (hypercare ) to enable smooth transition from sales to delivery
- Work with training team / support to improve documentation
This role is a part of Innovation & Platforms, which is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in cloud-based software and advanced analytics products and platforms.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Python and SQL or Java Script .
- Proficiency with schema design and data modeling.
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL/Data pipeline.
- Experience with one or more visualization tools ( e.g Tableau , Qlik, Looker)
- Able to deliver effective prototypes or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Highly motivated, self-starter, detail and goal-oriented
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without need for employer sponsorship now, or at any time in the future.
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms( AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience with workflow management tools ( e.g. Airflow)
- Experience using cloud native big data services ( e.g. AWS Glue, EMR, Redshift, Athena etc. )
- Experience with data analytics and data integration SaaS tools ( e.g. Databricks, Matillion )
- Experience with Machine Learning SaaS tools or cloud native tools ( e.g. Data Robot, AWS Sage maker)
- Working knowledge of Big Data tools ( e.g. Spark, Hive)
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills
Posted 30+ days ago