Alternative Risk Business Development Leader – Truist Financial – Alpharetta, GA
Truist Financial Back to Listings
Full Job Description
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:Partner and strategize with McGriff Producers by assisting with the production of new business and the maintenance of existing accounts in providing alternative risk transfer solutions.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Increase client acquisition and retention by providing expertise to Producers in working with group captives, single parent captives and large deductible business. Increase sales for new business with our own captive resources as an innovative insurance solution for clients
2. Provide education to internal and external teams for group and single parent captives. This includes general training, targeted expertise, talking points and lunch and learn type activities with Producers on captive concepts and guidance on how to sell it.
3. Create brand awareness (McGriff Alternative Risk Transfer Solutions) by communicating team capabilities including our captive team, existing captive business, captive partners and McGriff controlled captives.
4. Create a marketing strategy and collateral to increase awareness of our captive solutions both internally and externally
5. Build strategic partnerships with McGriff Producers and IRM partners including the Commercial Community Bank. Liaison with Producers and bank clients who fit group captive, large deductible business. Build and maintain strong partner relationships
6. Improve customer retention by working with agency leaders on reviewing existing accounts for potential captive opportunities. Set accountability measures for selling the captive concept to those accounts.
7. Create a process for ease and efficiency for assisting Producers with potential captive opportunities. Create policies and procedures for servicing captives.
8. Provide analytics, brokerage and administration of alternative risk programs
9. Maximize innovation in the alternative risk program
10. Support Truist and McGriff industry verticals
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Agent License
2. Considerable knowledge of markets, policies and coverage for all states and industries serviced, gained through at least five (5) years of alternative risk insurance experience in an agency or other comparable insurance related background.
3. Leadership skills and team orientation to provide direction, feedback and development to teammates in a way that maximizes productivity and team morale
4. Client relation skills to build and maintain positive business relationships with internal teams and clients
5. Exceptional facilitation, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
6. Organizational skills to plan and prioritize team objectives and workload
7. Discretion and problem solving skills to analyze client information, proposal competitiveness, etc., and to resolve client, market and teammate relations challenges.
8. Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office software products.
9. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight.
1. Bachelor’s degree in related subject, or equivalent education and related training
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Posted 3 days ago