Appointment Setters / Customer Service Reps – Bob Tyler Toyota – Pensacola, FL
7201 Pensacola Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32505
Automotive BDC Service Representative
(Business Development Center Reps)
$50K Plus! + Great Benefits!
5-Day Work Week
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Bob Tyler Toyota is hiring now for a BDC Service Representative. Experience is preferred but we will train the right candidates. This is a great opportunity for applicants with automotive BDC experience, or for someone with customer service/telephone contact experience. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life, Disability, and AFLAC Benefits
- Paid vacation
Opportunity for growth within the Company
5-Day Work Week
- No Sundays
Responsibilities – BDC Service Representative:
- Answer all incoming service calls
- Schedule service appointments
- Call customers for follow up’s, appointment reminders, missed appointments, and to bring customers into the dealership for service
- Interact with customers as well as with all dealership departments
- Some filing
- Gather data for outgoing calls
- Candidates must be reliable and must report to work promptly when scheduled.
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements – BDC Service Representative:
- We are seeking friendly, upbeat people who enjoy talking on the phone and answering our customers’ questions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to obtain product knowledge, a positive attitude, and great organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task, follow direction, be open to change, work effectively under pressure, and to positively defuse negative situations with customers.
- Professional personal appearance
Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screening.
Bob Tyler Toyota has over 25 years of consecutive local family ownership. Our dealership is very involved in the Pensacola community. We were named the Toyota district’s top sales volume store selling over 400 vehicles per month. Toyota’s customer satisfaction index is high each month. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.
Posted 18 days ago