Associate Inventory Manager – Pensacola, 9 Mile Rd. – Trulieve, INC – Pensacola, FL
Location: Pensacola, 9 Mile Rd.
Job title: Associate Inventory Manager
At Trulieve, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Trulieve is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Trulieve Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Trulieve is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Trulieve’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
As an Inventory Manager, you will support and partner with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to motivate and mentor 20+ employees. You will be inspiring a team of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment and making Trulieve the #1 dispensary. The Retail Shift Supervisor must have good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and motivational skills with high customer service expectations, and strong conflict resolution skills.
- Supervisory and lead responsibilities in the retail setting to support the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Provide management and administrative support to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Lead by example in providing strong customer service and driving sales to meet daily sales goals.
- Working knowledge of P&L and retail business operations including controlling expenses such as shrink and cash shortages.
- Adhere to all cannabis state-specific regulations and laws, execute and enforce compliance efforts.
- Support and partner with management on inventory and training management.
- Assume all duties of a key-holding employee with opening and closing procedures and basic supervision of staff and retail processes.
- Ability to assist with customer and employee issues, including but not limited to returns, exchanges, complaints, suggestions and compliments.
- Administrative duties to include working with POS system and reporting.
- Advanced product knowledge, with ability to disseminate to and mentor associate staff members.
- Ability to open and close the store and follow all SOPs in the dispensary environment across all departments.
- Thorough knowledge, and ability to train all state specific SOPs to the staff.
- Balancing cash registers and cash handling duties.
- Support and partner with store management team on employee communication and recognition to promote positive team interactions.
- Involved in entire training of new employee process, as well as ongoing training and development of associate staff.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment on the sales floor and amongst all team members by approaching the job with a positive attitude.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Seek to improve, learn and progress throughout employment as well as encouraging others on the team to do so.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Posted 21 days ago