Associate Pre-Sales Engineer – Stanley, Black and Decker – Phoenix, AZ
Stanley, Black and Decker Back to Listings
STANLEY Healthcare is a recognized leader in enterprise visibility and analytics solutions that transform clinical operations and workflow, compliance asset management, patient and staff safety for hospitals and health systems. These solutions enable customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care.
STANLEY Healthcare is an operating division of Stanley Black & Decker, a Fortune 500 company with a track record of innovation and sustained profitable growth.
Associate Presales RTLS Engineers, as part of the Professional Services Team, support Solution Architects with STANLEY Healthcare s AeroScout RTLS solution development. The Associate Presales Engineer assists with technical Presales activities including but not limited to; solution design documentation creation and modification, supporting presales solution documentation assembly, and contributing to RFI/RFP responses. The Associate Presales Engineer typically supports the Solution Architects within their region, prioritizing requests and activities with them to ensure timely delivery.
Associate Presales Engineers may be involved in limited post-sales activities as needed to gain specific use case product knowledge. This is a salaried position with limited travel required.
This is a salaried position with limited travel required and is primarily a work-from-home position.
- Provide internal presales solution documentation support under Solution Architect guidance
- Assist with RTLS solutions development focused on meeting Customer needs while protecting the Customer s and STANLEY s interests with deliverable solutions
- Create solution design documentation (drawings, BOMs, solution design summaries)
- Provide technical assistance with regional RFI/RFP responses
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years enterprise experience in commercial networking technology, including experience with Wi-Fi, Ethernet network, and RF principles.
- Limited Knowledge of VMware and Server Infrastructure principles preferred
- Experience with RTLS products a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred (clinical systems, clinical workflows, clinical operations)
- Technical writing and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio) experience preferred
- Limited travel
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.
Posted 13 days ago