Automotive Merchandising Consultant – Champion Auto Group – Athens, AL
Champion Auto Group Back to Listings
Up to $22 an hour
Full Job Description
Automotive Merchandising Consultant
We are seeking a hard-working individual, qualified to maintain the position of Automotive Merchandising Consultant within our dealership. This individual will professionally approach clients and offer answers to questions concerning new and used car inventory, utilize merchandising techniques and superior client support in order to move inventory.
Automotive Merchandising Consultant Responsibilities:
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance to clients who enter the dealership showroom or lot
- Assist clients in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Determine client needs through utilization of a standard client fact-finding sheet
- Describe and understand all optional equipment available for client purchase
- Offer test drives to all prospects
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to client satisfaction
- Drive the referral business through positive word of mouth
Automotive Merchandising Consultant Requirements:
- 2+ Years of Sales Experience Preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Bi-Lingual a plus
- Up to $22/hour
- Uncapped earning potential with generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Champion Auto Group is proud to serve North Alabama, South Tennessee area for 36 years.
Our Products include Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Polaris.
We are a family owned business since 1983 so we put Family Values first in everything we do.
We appreciate our customers and aim to make them customers for life! We also value community and support local business, vendors, suppliers and charitable organizations. We are proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and realize our employees are key to our success and if you share the same values, we welcome you to apply!
We are a drug free work place.
Posted 25 days ago