B2B SaaS Business Developer – Siemens – United, WV
Siemens Back to Listings
Full Job Description
B2B SaaS Business Developer SISW-Marketing
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you someone who has B2B SaaS Sales Enablement experience looking to take the next career step? The Digital Manufacturing product division of Siemens Software – a company of the Digital Industries division – is currently looking for a highly upbeat and experienced professional to assist us in preparing the market introduction of our SaaS solutions. The ideal candidate must be very well acquainted with all the preparatory steps and dimensions which precede the launch of a SaaS solution and demonstrate a successful track record in having generated steadily growing revenues for his/her company.
This is an exciting opportunity to devise and execute a successful Go-to-Market strategy for our SaaS offering comprised of the following:
- Business model: channel, structure, pricing, packaging
- Market and competitive analysis, positioning and differentiation
- Identify and define key audiences and personas
- Key requirements for the solution to appeal to customers
- Work with marketing department on campaigns and digital inbound marketing strategies
Also, this individual will formulate our vision for this SaaS offering and develop a streamlined message driven by our vision, product direction and market elements which strengthen the value we provide for our customers – in other words, create our elevator pitch!
Additional responsibilities include working with Marketing and the Business Development teams to develop sales collateral, launch materials and inbound lead generation campaigns and put a set of metrics in place to measure performance (LTV, CAC, ARR, Retention and Churn …) and championing the voice of customer.
Required knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- 1.5 years proven experience in a SaaS product management / marketing role (preferably in B2B)
- 5-10 years overall work experience
- BA/BS degree in IT, Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- B2B SaaS Go-to-Market experience required
- Experience in Sales Support developing B2B SaaS product business
- Understanding customers’ needs and product domain (manufacturing engineering)
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Adept at analyzing market and customer data
- Personality traits: curiosity, empathy and creativity
- Attitude: agility, flexibility and promptness to action
- Behavior: team spirit, leadership and fast decision-making
- Proficient and fluent in speaking and writing English
- Occasional travel will be required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry would be valued
- Speaking a second language (German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese …) would be appreciated
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Posted 30+ days ago