B2B Territory Sales Representative – Staples – Gainesville, GA
Staples Back to Listings
Full Job Description
B2B Territory Sales Representative
We are not ordinary, and neither are you.
You are an extraordinary seller with endless potential. And we have the perfect job for you. This is a hybrid B2B Sales role within a world-class territory based business to business organization. At Staples Advantage we provide ongoing training to give you the ability to become a top sales performer. This role will also prepare you for a variety of sales roles within Staples.
Staples, Inc. is a B2B industry leader in delivering office products and solutions to enterprise customers, and Staples Advantage is the engine that make this all happen. We are innovators in digital sales, enabling easy online ordering for customers via our StaplesAdvantage.com ecommerce platform. Our culture puts the customer first, and we continue to transform to ensure that our customers consistently receive the right expertise, services, and products to get the job done and done right.
What you’ll be doing:
You will start as a B2B Territory Sales Representative, where you will participate in instructor-led and on-the-job training for two months, learning about the company, products we sell while developing sales skills you’ll need to ensure you are successful. You will then put these skills to use. Working within a defined territory, you will prospect for and set appointments with potential business customers, develop new accounts, and further expand our customer base. After several successful months as B2B Territory Sales Representative, you will be on your way to your first promotion with Staples!
If you love finding new ways to identify growth opportunities for the business, have a knack for identifying customer’s needs, love collaborating and bringing solutions together for the customer, and have a real passion for sales, this is the role for you. Join our professional B2B Sales Team and provide hands-on consultative recommendations to regional customers.
What we offer:
- Six Figure earning potential, salary plus uncapped commissions
- Competitive benefits, paid holidays, and flexible PTO (22 days)
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance
- Best-in-class sales methodology training, lead distribution system and CRM
- Additional incentives and recognition for top performers
- Development programs to prepare you for advanced selling or leadership. Check out Riley’s career story.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups and resources such as the Social Justice Resource Center
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- Ability to travel within your territory. Personal transportation is required.
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven time management skills
- Highly motivated with proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posted 10 days ago