BDC / Inside Sales / Lease Retention for Honda Automotive Dealership – Metro Honda – Montclair, CA
$3,000 – $5,000 a month
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Honda Dealership Lease Return Specialist wanted – up to $4000 / Mo (Based on salary and performance based bonus). Established and Successful Industry Leader seeks Superstar Lease Return Specialist.**
This is a GREAT opportunity to be a part of our winning team and be rewarded for your passion!
Please review the ENTIRE employment ad PRIOR to submitting your resume AND include a cover letter or paragraph explaining why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position. We are a successful automotive group looking for dynamic, energetic, career oriented professionals who are masters of influence and love working the telephone. This position involves heavy inbound/outbound sales calls in order to create sales appointments. The candidate chosen will be in charge of looking through our database to pinpoint customers that are eligible for a vehicle/lease upgrade. The representative will then contact the customer to offer the upgrade opportunity, explain all of the benefits, build value in our dealership and our program, and ultimately schedule an appointment for them to visit our store.
- Minimum of 3 years experience handling inbound / outbound sales calls.
- Must have an open schedule and willing to work Saturdays.
- Excellent telephone skills are an absolute must for this position.
- A proven history of inside sales, internet marketing and / or scheduling sales appointments.
- The ability to instantly build rapport with clients.
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be a quick learner and be self-disciplined with a “never say die” attitude.
- A professional demeanor and the ability to face rejection without losing momentum.
- Superb customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve customer service issues.
- The ability to meet or exceed all department Key Performance Indicators that measure overall performance.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office and efficient typing and writing skills.
- Strong organizational expertise and an attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days, including some weekends and holidays.
- Great opportunity to join a proactive, customer focused company.
- Awesome income potential which consists of a base salary + performance-based bonuses (Earn up to $4,000 / mo).
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- World class training and development program and much more!
If you’re the one, we want to speak with you now! Please email your up to date resume along with a cover letter or paragraph that explains, in detail, why you believe you’re the ideal candidate for this position today.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 – $5,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montclair, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 8 days ago