Branch Support Specialist (Customer Service) – Apria Healthcare – Coeur d'Alene, ID
Full Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming patient and referral source calls received at the local branch related to new orders, and ongoing patient service needs such as troubleshooting, order status and other general inquiries.
- Complete outbound calls to patient and referral sources regarding order receipt confirmation, documentation requirements, insurance benefits, patient scheduling, order status and patient Wellness Calls.
- Review incoming faxed orders and determine action to be taken.
- Collaborate with back-office qualification teams to facilitate timely processing of orders.
- Partners with Sales team to obtain complete and accurate documentation based on payor and other regulatory requirements.
- Greets and supports walk in customers.
- May assist with coordination of patient Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) classes, including assembly of paperwork instructions and other non-licensed activities as defined by policy.
- May conduct downloads of recording devices such as apnea monitors, oximeters, CPAP devices, and other respiratory equipment as directed.
- Handle requests for audit and documentation purposes.
- Collect payment and billing information as needed.
- Order inventory or office supplies.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications (External):
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- At least two years related experience in an office environment is preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong customer relations and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong phone skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the phone and electronically.
- If participating in coordination, delivery, function testing or downloads of respiratory equipment, all applicable competency testing must be completed prior to conducting those activities.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Basic printing/faxing/scanning.
- English (reading, writing, verbal).
- Basic Math Skills
- Competitive salary
- Ability to have early access to earned wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available immediately)
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Annual compensation is based on a 40 hour week
Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Posted 17 days ago