Business Developer – A.D. Solutions™ – Fernandina Beach, FL
$13 – $15 an hour
Full Job Description
The Inside Sales Rep/Business Development Representative is a specialized in-house sales role that works closely with the ADS outside sales team. The primary responsibility of this position is to generate qualified new client leads and to set initial appointments for branch sales representatives. Additional functions include maintaining contact with current customers to determine additional needs and updating the customer relationship management database.
The majority of the day will be focused on daily outbound telephone calls to potential customers to set qualified leads and appointments or, where appropriate, introductory appointments for branch sales representatives.
- Daily outbound calls to targeted accounts, introducing our products and services and generating leads and appointments for branch sales representatives.
- Maintaining a detailed customer relationship management database reflecting all calls, appointments and related activities.
- Updating the customer relationship management database with current company and contact information.
- Researching within your territory to identify businesses that are not in the customer relationship management database and entering the company and contact information into the database.
- Gathering information on competitive equipment, including types of equipment and lease expirations and entering it into the customer relationship management database.
- Follow-up with branch sales representatives on the status of all pending leads.
- Inviting clients to SBS sales events and following up with attendees to set appointments with branch sales representatives.
- 1-3 years experience in telephone sales, telemarketing or a related field.
- Experience working with key decisions makers (C-level corporate managers).
- Experience in a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially telephone skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Daily mask wear, sanitation on all high touch surfaces 3 times a day, Daily temperature checks
Work Location: One location
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Posted 10 days ago