Business Development Associate – Business Legal Management – Business Legal Management – Casper, WY
Business Legal Management Back to Listings
Up to $150,000 a year
B2B sales: 3 years (Required)
Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Joining Business Legal Management
If you are an excellent salesperson… PAY ATTENTION. This role can be a life-changing role that will create financial and location freedom. BUT there are a few steps you need to follow first…
Below you will find a basic breakdown of the role and Business Legal Management. To apply for this role, click the button that says “Apply On Company Site”. You will be routed to our application landing page that has been specifically built for this role; including additional video and written details. Review that additional material and peruse our website, and follow the application instructions if you are a fit for this role.
Business Legal Management is looking for a powerhouse sales representative to join our team!
We are looking to expand exponentially this year with an outside sales team who share our drive and motivation as well as our desire to serve our customers with the highest level of service.
We invite you to apply.
We’re growing like crazy and we need motivated and driven, take-charge closers to expand on this success.
Our compensation structure has a very clear and realistic path to make $150K+ per year ($100K+ in your first year); with a product that almost sells itself. This salesperson model has been created by life-long salespeople, not a CPA or CFO. Together, our team carefully crafted this role and designed it based on creating “the dream” sales role that you’d want to stay in forever.
Our #1 goal for you as a salesperson is to help you live your ideal life, including:
- Uncapped Earning Potential – We want you to make so much money you don’t know what to do with it.
- Time Freedom – You need to have time to enjoy your financial freedom. What good does it do to make a bunch of money but have no time to enjoy life?
- Flexibility – We don’t believe in sales managers… We believe in mentors!!! You will have your own performance coach and onboarding specialist who will be there to support you as you grow. Get things done on your schedule… no more punching a clock.
Industry and Company
We are a company dedicated to helping and protecting the clients we serve and the businesses they represent. Too often, business owners are blindsided by legal issues that, without the right guidance, could easily disrupt or destroy the business they have worked so hard to build. Our Principal Consultants have all been CEOs and/or Founders of major business enterprises. Many have also been Chief Legal Officers. We act as your partner and guide, helping you manage lawyers, budgets, and legal objectives. With decades of strategic experience, we can help you grow, avoid pitfalls and capitalize on opportunities other companies miss—allowing you to focus on what you really want to do, grow your business!
We have a ridiculous amount of support for our sales team including:
- Personal and group coaching… designed to take your skills and abilities to the next level.
- Technology tools and automation created to allow you to get rid of the mundane, repetitive tasks that bog down most salespeople.
- Sales … we are looking for a full cycle salesperson. Set your calendar, Maximize your time on sales calls, follow up for the fortune.
The time to dominate this market segment is now, and it’s time for you to come and show off what you can accomplish!
- Respond in a timely manner to all leads.
- Initiate follow-up outbound efforts (call, text, email) to prospects.
- Qualify prospects, gauge interest, and complete sales calls.
- Collaborate with the team on improving prospecting strategies.
- Ability to identify & source information on prospective clients.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3 years B2B Sales
- 3 years Lead Generation
- Strong company culture, fit.
- Strong listening skills and excellent phone demeanor.
- Technologically proficient; not necessarily an expert, but knowledgeable.
- Specifically, Slack, Zoom, Loom, Microsoft Office, GSuite, and Hubspot
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Web-Cam enabled computer or laptop
- Ability to receive inbound and make outbound phone calls via cell or internet (wired ethernet), in a quiet environment without interruptions.
- HubSpot experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of selling Legal Management & Consulting offerings is a huge plus!
- Compensation: Base Plus Commission
- Earn $1,000 – $7,000 per closed deal, depending on deal size and volume
- Fully-remote position.
- Candidates must be based in the United States to qualify.
We appreciate your interest in joining Business Legal Management!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience in Business Legal Management?
- B2B sales: 3 years (Required)
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Application response rate: 61%
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 3 days ago
Posted 7 days ago