Business Development- Atlanta Area! – Kustom US Inc – Alpharetta, GA
Kustom US Inc Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Emerge Yourself in an Opportunity to Build… a Better You!
For over 50 years, Kustom US has provided emergency property restoration and construction services to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental property owners through facilities located throughout the US.
Why Kustom & Why This Role?
- Growing Company with Growing Opportunities
- 100% paid employee only medical insurance + other great benefits
- Ability to generate new Marketing ideas and strategies!
The Business Development is responsible for establishing and maintaining contact with the key decision makers for commercial properties, insurance agencies, third-party administrators, and other organizations that can lead to quality referrals for cleaning, construction, and disaster restoration services. This is often accomplished through scheduled meetings, planned presentations, phone calls, distribution of marketing materials, consistent e-mails, and attendance at local industry related events. Emphasis is placed on not only establishing contacts, but also developing long-term and fruitful relationships that lead to partnerships and increased efficiencies.
Responsibilities & Impact
The Business Development will perform the following duties along with any additional duties as assigned by management per business needs. These duties are not listed in any particular order and are subject to change.
- Identify potential new customers and referral sources
- Meet minimum sales goals
- Generate and secure business referral opportunities and new restoration projects
- Present company services to current and potential clients
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Develop and maintain marketing materials and current product knowledge
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Maintain phone and in-person contact with existing customers
- Maintain customer contact database
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Coordinate marketing routes, drop off schedules and thank you notes for work received
- Maintain marketing expenditures within approved company budget
- Industry experience and contacts a plus!
- 2 – 4 years of relationship selling experience
- Strong business development networks within various construction organizations
- Sales experience and skills
- Clean driving record and background check
Physical Requirements The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time and occasionally, stoop, bend, sit, stand and walk
- Must be able to drive up to a 100-mile radius from office to clients’ office and company facilities.
- Participate in occasional overnight travel, weekend and/or evening work.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding).
- Possess the ability to fulfill all office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to remaining seated for prolonged periods, performing computer entry, participating in filing activity, lifting, and carrying office supplies.
Environmental Conditions The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exposure to general office conditions while conducting office duties.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions, including inclement weather, when conducting site visits.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 30+ days ago