Business Development Manager (Outside Sales) – Real Res – Pensacola, FL
$50,000 – $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
Real Res is seeking a Business Development Manager to help expand our business in the Florida Panhandle.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with previous outside sales experience, who has a hunter mindset that can outsell the competition, is self-motivated, a terrific presenter, and a communicator with a charisma persona!
For the past 39 years, Real Res has been servicing title agents, attorneys & underwriters in Florida & Nationally. Our company is one of the most trusted providers for Municipal Lien Searches and HOA/Condo Estoppel Certificates for residential and commercial properties. We are known for our cutting-edge technology, the fastest turnaround times, and a knowledge base of municipal search nuances that comes from years of experience in title support. Real Res is based in Fort Myers, Florida, and has closed to 70 employees.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wage – $50,000 based salary plus commission with the potential to make up to $100,000 year 1.
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- 100% company-paid medical insurance
- Health savings account (available to High Deductible Health Plans participants only)
- Voluntary dental and vision plans
- Voluntary supplemental basic life and dismemberment insurance for employees, spouses, and dependent children
- Voluntary short-term disability, critical illness, and accident plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program that includes counseling, money management, and more
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Gain new clients through lead generation and follow-up
- Maintain existing clients through relationship building
- Contact each assigned client via face-to-face monthly
- Contact each lead at least once every two months
- Document each contact point into CRM on a timely basis
- Serve as customer liaison for the necessary communication between client and accounting team
What are the requirements?
- Minimum of an associate degree required
- Previous experience in real estate and outside sales is required
- Must be able to travel to the assigned territory to meet with clients, attend trade shows, and network
- Must have exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with computers- MS Office, Outlook, CRM database, and online research
- Ability to self-lead and successfully work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the box
Hours of work:
This is a full-time position; typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.