Business Development Representative (Hybrid) – Surya Carpet – White, GA
Full Job Description
Surya is a leading home décor company that has gained attention for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessories. Products include area rugs, pillows, throws, accent furniture, art, bedding and lighting sold through a broad spectrum of global retailers, distributors, and interior designers. Surya fosters an energetic work environment of creativity and collaboration, with each employee taking personal ownership in the company. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500/5000 list of America’s fastest growing privately held companies.
As a Business Development Representative of the Corporate Sales Team, you will be responsible for qualifying new business opportunities for the Sales Associate Team. You will call potential customers to establish a strong relationship and drive them through the new account process. You will attend trade shows in Dallas and High Point to network and get to know our customer base. The ideal candidate should be a results-driven, high motivated, true sales hunter.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and drive next steps in account setup
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails
- Assist with account setup including completing customer profiles, following up on MQLs or CS inquiries, answer any sales related questions
- Proactively seek new leads through industry platforms
- Track all sales activities through Salesforce.com
- Average 200+ calls a week
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Minimum of 1 year sales experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- “Hunter” Mindset with understanding of achieving sales quotas
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude that is willing to take on extra tasks
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Great attention to detail and ability to follow up on multiple tasks
- Willingness and ability to attend/work at designated key industry trade shows
- Proficient in MS Office suite; experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to work in our corporate office in Cartersville, GA.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 30+ days ago