Business Development Representative – Qlik – Jackson, WY
Full Job Description
Business Development Representative
Your team is smart, fun, quirky, and always up for a meme battle. That’s to say, you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Business Development team works with Enterprise Accounts and lands net new business by anticipating the pains Qlik can alleviate for prospects’ stakeholders. In partnership with the field sales organization, we open doors, and land deals, and obliterate the competition. Like ninjas.
Calling all College Grads!!!!!!!!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts
- Follow up on Marketing-generated leads
- Determine if prospect is a match for Qlik, identify decision-makers, and hand-off to Qlik field sales resources for follow up and close
- Maintain a pipeline of early-stage leads
- Maintain activities and related data in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Build strong relationships within the territory base using social channels like LinkedIn
Competencies and skills:
- The ability to work with a regional team toward a territory plan
- Business acumen and willingness to learn
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Confidence in the ability to prospect into Enterprise accounts
- Tenacity/Intensity and results oriented
- Strong customer focus
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 1-2 years of Sales Experience or related studies (sales, marketing, business, etc.)
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Adaptive to change
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable making calls against leads and working on a computer
- Bonus if you’ve used Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, or related sales technologies
King of Prussia, PA
- Remote UT
- Remote AR
- Remote TX
- Remote OK
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted 30+ days ago