Business Development Representative – SERVPRO of North Pensacola – Pensacola, FL
SERVPRO of North Pensacola Back to Listings
$40,000 – $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
Position is a salary plus commission role.
Looking to onboard Q1 of 2022.
Do you love working with people and educating them?Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Business Development Representative! In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated, have superb interpersonal skills, and enjoy the art of selling, then you could thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then,
you may be our perfect
hero! As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments and maintaining assigned contact lists
- Participates in professional associations, hosts lunch-and-learns, and promotes continuing education (CE) courses
- Met sales objectives by maintaining existing customer and building new customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world
- Compile and maintain decision maker information and identify “Target 25” (Top 25 prospects to develop into clients)
- Provide Owners and Sales and Marketing Managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments)
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving and exceeding sales territory goals
- A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Proven track record with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is preferred
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Pay RateCompetitive base plus activity-based commission and increases based on merit. SERVPRO of North Pensacola is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Each SERVPRO® Franchise
is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 02.21
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
Posted 22 days ago