Business Development Representative – Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM – Tallahassee, FL
Full Job Description
The Business Development Representative serves as a liaison between Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat and its customers. The representative will play a crucial role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction and loyalty for Tallahassee DCJ, by establishing, developing and fostering quality relationships with potential and existing customers. The job is focused on setting appointments for our sales team and following up with those previous customers to ensure quality products and services were provided to each customer. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to, build and maintain customer base consistently by prospecting and obtaining referrals daily; support online customers by setting appointments; follow up with customers by phone, text and email to earn their business.
Qualified applicant must:
- Present a professional appearance, verbal and written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and outgoing disposition with ability develop and build relationships with people.
- Good communicator with excellent listening skills with the ability to understand the needs of customers.
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Comfortable with cold-calling and ability to make 80-100 calls a day
- Proven ability to manage details on multiple projects and sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to not only work through assigned tasks independently AND be team oriented to succeed all together
Requirements – All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing, which includes: background check, MVR, drug test and be able to present a valid driver’s license. Ability to work five days a week between the hours of 9 am-7 pm, this position will include Saturday hours.
- Dental insurance
- 401k available
- Closed Sundays
Posted 28 days ago