Business Development – TMT America, Inc. – HPS North America, LLC. – Florence, AL
Full Job Description
At TMT America, Inc., we develop long-lasting relationships with entrepreneurs and business owners with iconic brands, unique products, and world-class ideas. We work together to find opportunities for growth and lasting success with strategic organizations, forward-leaning marketing, and growth-focused operations. Much of our focus is on ventures which holistically support and enhance the flooring industry.
Nothing is more important in business than entrepreneurship, and that’s where you come in. Harnessing the spirit and energy from the development of new ideas and directing it toward your goals is where the rubber meets the road. We help put structure around ideas, link opportunities with resources, and mentor development. We’re excited about what we do, and we are looking to grow our team with people, ideas, and experiences that inspire us.
Rather than vetting for a specific position or job title, we prefer to hire based on talent, skill set, experience, and the value you can bring to our business and culture. What qualities does a TMT America Team Member possess?
- Professional Character – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, business acumen, ability to build and foster strong relationships, and a team-centric approach.
- Enterprising Drive– Self-motivated, goal-oriented, driven to win, and eager to succeed.
- Ownership – Ability to prioritize tasks, take accountability, portray a business owner mindset, and approach each day with a sense of urgency.
- Resiliency– Able to bounce back from setbacks, enjoys challenges, flexible and adaptable, and is assertive in nature.
- Entrepreneurial – Enthusiastic and resourceful, understanding of business plans as well as international business, and ambitious to lead in one’s domain.
- Strategist – Strong organizational and time management skills, analytical and critical thinking, out-of-the-box problem solving, and able to implement plans and reach goals.
Career opportunities may lie within the following business segments:
- Operations/Office Management
- Sales Support
- Marketing and Communications
- Customer Service
- Technical Training/Project Management
- Business Development
- Logistics and Inventory
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
We desire individuals who want to become an integral part of a fast-paced environment supporting the growth of our company and the challenges associated with nurturing a viable advantage while supporting our customers. Our Company Culture embraces those who can understand the overall vision, develop functional approaches to reach business goals, and motivate others in the implementation of new strategies and plans.
BS/BA Degree or higher in business administration, management, or related competency is highly preferred. 3-5 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of transferable experience and education is desired. Must possess excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience in the flooring and/or building materials industry is advantageous.
The physical requirements of this position involve light work where the worker sits most of the time. Physical demands include occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, standing, and lifting; frequent reaching, walking, grasping, and repetitive motion; continuous talking, hearing, fingering/handling, and close visual acuity.
Work Location/Environmental Condition:
Residing in the immediate or surrounding areas of Florence, Alabama is not crucial as assistance may be available to those willing to relocate. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, with compensation being based on education, skill, and experience. The conditions of our facilities are that of typical office work and the worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Posted 30+ days ago