CCR – Automotive Car Sales Advisor – Auto Gallery – Gainesville, GA
Full Job Description
Automotive Car Sales Advisor
Auto Gallery, Inc. – Gainesville
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Competitive compensation and commission plans. Auto Gallery is looking for individuals who work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
Car sales experience required. We’ll provide the training just bring your outstanding customer service skills and incredible personality!
Benefits that we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase Programs
- Industry competitive compensation and commissions
- Five (5) day workweek.
- Closed Sunday
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Follow up with existing and potential customers
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
- Respond quickly to internet & phone inquiries using email, phone and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs
- Participate in team & process development sessions
- Utilize CRM daily
- Perform other duties as assigned
Successful Auto Gallery automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role
- Other sales experience and/or customer service will be considered with steady work history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Valid Driver’s License Required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. We are committed to a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants are subject to a drug screening prior to employment.
We participate in the E-Verify program as required by law. To find out more, visit. www.everify.gov
Posted 30+ days ago