Client Acquisition Specialist – Wendy Murphy – Allstate Insurance – Saint Florian, AL
Allstate Insurance Back to Listings
$45,000 – $150,000 a year
Full Job Description
*** Be on the lookout for an email reply once you apply for this position
Have you ever been told that you could ”sell ice to an eskimo” or that you can talk to anyone? Well look no further! You have found your dream career!
Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start. Must be self-motivated, driven, and a terrific presenter and communicator. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company. Not GREAT at those things but you have the confidence and willingness to learn, no problem! We can train the good to be great!
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.Salary Range: $45000.00 – $150000.00 per year
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health and Dental Services
- Roth IRA Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunities for leadership development and management positions
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Property & Casualty Insurance license.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Career minded vision
Posted 27 days ago