Client Experience Specialist (Part-Time) – BOK Financial – Bentonville, AR
Full Job Description
Are you looking to join a company where people truly care about making a difference? BOK Financial is committed to achieving more together by bringing passion and customer focus to the business. Join us today as a Client Experience Specialist!
The Client Experience Specialist is primarily responsible for delivering exceptional client experience to build, expand, and retain long-term client relationships through account servicing and maintenance requests, teller transactions, problem resolution, and other transactional needs. The Client Experience Specialist provides financial solutions to existing and prospective clients by assessing their financial needs and offering bank products and services to help clients accomplish their financial goals.
We’re passionate about what we do and it shows. Working with our peers across the bank to help our clients achieve their financial goals is rewarding.
We’ve created a fun, safe space for you to brainstorm, ask questions, and find solutions. Everyone is encouraged to share their ideas for positive change, no matter what role or level.
We support and lift one another up and help each other become better. Recognition, integrity and the desire to help others are our winning combination.
- As a Client Experience Specialist, you will be processing transactions efficiently on the service line and offering clients a full range of retail products.
- You need to be tech-savvy to guide clients through various delivery channels, using your available resources for problem resolution. You may even analyze information received from other internal departments.
- You will build rapport with clients and develop lasting relationships. You will identify opportunities to help clients meet their financial goals.
- You’ll provide five-star client experience by researching and solving complex client challenges adhering to bank policies, compliance and regulations.
- Your training never stops; you’ll continue to learn by being exposed to different financial scenarios and partners across the Bank.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1+ years of sales or customer service experience; a college degree is a plus or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of consumer financial products and services
- Working knowledge of branch banking and/or retail sales operations
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously, and to build relationships and gain information from individuals/clients
- Ability to follow established standards and use judgment to determine when appropriate to escalate
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) in order to reconcile accounts
- Strong PC application skills including word processing and spreadsheet packages and the ability to learn to use various internal company systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, sales and client relations skills, both in-person and via telephone
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure, as needed
With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
with any questions.
Posted 13 days ago