Contact Center Representative (Full Time) – Envision Credit Union – Tallahassee, FL
Full Job Description
The primary function of this position is to assist the Credit Union in achieving its vision to become the preferred financial provider for all members. This is achieved by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members that meets the service promises and standards of the Credit Union. A key component of this service is to identify the members’ financial needs and recommend appropriate Credit Union solutions.
Safeguard member information and the Credit Union’s vital records in a manner commensurate with sensitivity of the information and in compliance with laws, regulations and the Credit Union’s information security policies, standards and procedures.
Under general supervision, but in compliance with established policies and procedures, performs diverse member services utilizing email, fax and a variety of other systems. However, duties are primarily completed by telephone.
- Provides exceptional member service to all internal, external and potential Credit Union members.
- Actively monitors the wallboard in order to be available as much as needed.
- Uphold and put in practice the Contact Center motto: “To listen to each caller with empathy and passion with the goal of solving the issue(s) on the 1st call with urgency and accuracy.”
- Answers questions and solves problems for members and all additional callers concerning all items associated with products and services provided by the Credit Union.
- Answers questions and provides information about in-house programs such as checking accounts, share accounts, all savings accounts, debit cards, Moneyline, eBranch, Bill Payer, address change procedures, courtesy pay, opting in, overdraft protection, and automatic payments; with proper training.
- Takes needed information for deceased member accounts and informs the correct department
- Sells and assists members with safety deposit box services and questions
- Actively cross-sells and refers Credit Union products and services
- Processes check orders and resolves incorrect orders
- Processes stop payments, preauthorized transfers and loan payment reversal requests
- Assists with Webmail correspondence (when applicable.)
- Answers questions about debit card and credit card transactions
- Responsible for participating in surveys that are administered and approved to promote excellent member service for the department and the Credit Union
- Meets all goals set by the Contact Center Manager with regards to service and sales.
- Handles calls concerning loan applications and questions: How to apply, interest rate questions, credit reporting, late fees, posting errors, finance charges, interest accrual, loan titles, and payoffs
- Counsels members about existing loans, researches loan payments, late charges and payment histories
- Correctly explains Credit Union fees in a member-oriented manner.
- Utilizes basic IRA knowledge to accurately perform basic IRA transactions
- Performs all basic level service tasks and duties within the department.
- Processes daily work; including but not limited to member payments, research requests, incoming faxes and emails.
- Correctly transfers members to others, regarding consumer loans, credit cards, mortgages, and collections.
- Updates job knowledge and adds value to the department by participating in educational opportunities and personal development opportunities, at least annually.
- Handles all other duties as assigned.
- Has typing and PC Windows experience. (Excel, Word, Outlook, Fax and calculator..)
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Member service focused
- Detail and goal oriented
- Demonstrates good listening skills
- Positive people skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Presents a professional attitude and appearance (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions and under pressure for accuracy within time limitations.
- High School or general education development (GED) diploma.
- At least 12 months prior financial institution experience in a member/customer service position OR
- At least 6 months as an Envision Credit Union Teller or MSR
- Acceptable equivalent experience may be substituted
- Must be bondable
- Varying Hours (nights, weekends, and holidays)
- The employee must frequently sit for an extended period of time.
- The employee must frequently lift or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds and carry objects usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder.
- The employee must frequently handle or pick up objects with finger.
- The employee must frequently receive auditory information by listening in person and/or by phone.
- The employee must frequently express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken work in person or via phone to impart oral information to individuals or groups.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job is clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
- The employee must frequently work in moderately noisy conditions.
Posted 6 days ago