Customer Care Representative – JERRY PATE TURF AND IRRIGATION – Pensacola, FL
Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for working in a team environment that consistently provides world class service while achieving and maintaining excellent operational standards, developing, and cultivating customer relationships, effectively partnering with all other lines of business to eliminate obstacles and maximize opportunities. Jerry Pate Turf & Irrigation is the premier provider of outdoor beautification products in the Southeast and Midwest and is committed to quality service and exceptional customer care. We proudly represent the industry’s leading equipment and irrigation brands and products, including Toro, Ventrac, Echo, Shindaiwa, Club Car, Rain Bird, Salsco Rollers, Harper Turf Equipment and many others. Our customer base includes turf equipment dealers, golf courses, sports facilities, schools and universities, municipalities, irrigation contractors, government agencies, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Background and motor vehicle checks will be performed.
1. Answer customer calls related to parts, equipment, and irrigation orders.
2. Assist all accounts with product research.
3. Use up-selling techniques to maximize sales.
4. Process all orders including dealer wholegoods.
5. Assist account executives with pricing and research if needed.
6. Assist walk-in customers.
7. Maintain processes (i.e. price updates, vendor claims, customer returns, open sales order reports, backorder log, etc.).
8. Proper follow-up with each customer must be conducted daily.
9. When time permits, conduct field visits with account executives.
10. Work effectively across the JPTI organization to meet the needs of the business and create one company to the customer.
11. Ensure all company programs and initiatives are being followed.
12. Assist in out-bound calls to promote programs.
13. All other tasks assigned.
Preferred Competencies, Qualifications, and Skills:
Positive, energetic, creative personality.
AA in business, or an equivalent combination of education and technical/professional experience.
Customer service or retail experience.
Demonstrates aggressive, persuasive, and creative problem-solving skills.
Possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Possess a strong desire for personal and professional development.
Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and time-management skills.
Proficient use of MC Office 365, including Microsoft Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook.
Experience with SAP or other ERP system.
Experience with power equipment and/or irrigation products is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 17 days ago
Posted 24 days ago