Customer Experience Lead Analyst – C13 – Multiple openings – Citi – Wilmington, DE
Citi’s Personal Banking and Wealth Management team (CPWM) has a unique opportunity to leverage its consumer relationships and footprint, state of the art technology and leading consumer banking position to deliver customer value in a targeted and impactful way. Citi is optimizing its relationship structure to realize a fully integrated delivery model with technology at its core, where sales, marketing and product all work in concert on the cross-platform goals of the company to help us deliver a remarkable customer experience. The CPWM Customer Experience (CX) organization oversees the client experiences across the CPWM. At the heart of everything that we do in CX is a relentless focus on client centricity, taking a singular view of clients across CPWM’s businesses. We are an empowered organization that moves fast to continuously improve our clients’ digital experiences. CX organizes by lines of business that are aligned to our customer missions and this leader will be part of the CX optimization. A key part the CX optimization teams’ mission is to deliver near real time insights around customer friction points across all consumer products and channels utilizing various sources, tools and methods. Our team is passionate about connecting, creating, delivering, and enabling the promotion of consistent and seamless experiences to help customers effortlessly engage with Citi.
- Working in partnership with Technology teams to create comprehensive views of system stability across lines of business and channels.
- Identify and prioritize client facing break/fix opportunities
- Work in partnership with vendor management teams to identify key CX priorities and opportunities
- Deliver reporting and strategic insights through analysis to drive improvements to the Customer Experience
- Leverages best in class tools, experience in quantitative research programs, analytics and a deep understanding of process to help drive improvements to key customer experience metrics
- Create and develop analyses to help business recognize challenges, identify opportunities and build solutions to improve the overall customer experience
- Execute event triage/diagnostics, sizing and root cause analysis.
- Influence stakeholder engagement models, driving enhancements as needed.
- Develop comprehensive view of CX for Citi’s clients at partners/ vendors
- Utilize various data sources to identify opportunities to enhance the Client Experience
- Conduct deep-dive analysis and investigations to better understand end to end Customer Experience including touch points, cross-channel behaviors, drivers, preferences and segmentation
- Provide compelling recommendations that drive action through the effective use of data, customer insight analysis and presentation skills.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years’ experience in a consumer-focused company with operational and digital servicing experience
- Ability to influence across various functional teams and all levels of management to drive change.
- Customer focus; strong record of achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approaches and to drive change/achieve business goals
- Adaptable, Bold, Collaborative, Courageous and Determined and operates with a lot of Empathy both in internal interactions and for the customer
- Passion for making the lives of Citi’s customers easy
- Experience with Citi.com and Citi Mobile apps and/or comfort working with Agile Development teams; deep knowledge of Citi’s organizational and business models/priorities
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multiple, disparate internal business groups, with the ability to build strong networks and relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to concurrently prioritize and manage multiple projects of varying degrees of size and scope
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate and present to stakeholders in all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of accountability, decisiveness, proactivity, and intellectual curiosity with the ability to work independently and take ownership
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Posted 30+ days ago