Customer Experience Representative – Enterprise Holdings – Jacksonville, FL
$17.31 an hour
Full Job Description
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It’s a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow – for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo at the Jacksonville Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Experience Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This position is located at the Jacksonville Airport: 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr. Jacksonville, FL 32218
This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week and pay is $17.31 per hour.
- Commission incentives
- Paid time off
- Health Benefits
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or sales in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be willing to work at the Jacksonville Airport
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work the schedule listed. Please note that schedules are subject to change due to shift bids: Friday- Monday 5:00am- 3:00pm or Tuesday- Saturday 4:00pm- 12:30am
Posted 30+ days ago