Customer Service (BDC) Representatives – John Megel Chevrolet – Cleveland, GA
2742 US-129, Cleveland, GA 30528
Automotive BDC Representative
Competitive Pay Plan, Monthly Bonus + Great Benefits
Dealership Experience is a Plus but
We will Train the Right Candidates!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
John Megel Chevrolet in Cleveland, GA is seeking to hire a BDC Service Representative for our busy Business Development Center. Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for applicants with automotive BDC experience or someone with customer service/telephone contact experience. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Competitive pay plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Benefits package including 401(k)
Closed on Sundays
- Paid Vacation after earned time
Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities – BDC Service Representative:
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls
- Schedule sales/service appointments
- Call customers for follow-ups, appointment reminders, missed appointments, and bring customers into the dealership for sales/service.
- Log all communications into the Dealer Management System
- Interact with customers as well as with all dealership departments.
- Gather data for outgoing calls.
- Respond to customer website requests (internet inquiries)
- Contact potential clients via email, phone, and text to schedule sales/service appointments.
- Candidates must be reliable and must report to work promptly when scheduled.
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications/Requirements – BDC Representative:
Experience is preferred, but we will train qualified candidates.
- We are seeking friendly, upbeat people who enjoy talking on the phone and answering our customers’ questions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to obtain product knowledge, a positive attitude, and excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task, follow directions, be open to change, work effectively under pressure, and positively defuse negative situations with customers.
- Professional personal appearance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays and Evenings
Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
John Megel Chevrolet is family-owned and believes in the personal touch and giving every customer the service we should all be looking for! We believe that culture makes a difference, so our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.
Posted 13 days ago