Customer Service & Inside Sales (BW Papersystems Phillips) – Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc – Phillips, WI
Full Job Description
BW Papersystems, part of Barry-Wehmiller, combines extremely strong brands, innovative technologies and long-standing global experience in the corrugating and finishing, sheeting and packaging, and stationery, book-binding and security-documents industries. BW Papersystems brings together 11 brands—BW Bielomatik (BWB), BWP Zerand, Curioni, JAG SYNCHRO, K&H Machinery Co. Ltd., Kugler-Womako, MarquipWardUnited (MWU), SHM, VortX, WillPemcoBielomatik (WPB) and Wrapmatic—that synthesize manufacturing in the paper process industries. We offer market-leading technology for full corrugators in a variety of configurations, rugged rotary die cutters and flexo folder gluers, as well as starch-mixing systems. Customers rely on us for folio-size, cut-size and digital-size sheeting and packaging of paper, board and other materials. In addition, BW Papersystems’ portfolio includes stationery, passport production and specialized paper-converting applications, as well as book-on-demand binding lines, digital print finishing and RFID processing technology.
1. Plan and perform sales work; develop sales leads; cultivate and maintain good working relationships with customers.
2. Work from broad objectives and assignments to secure sales orders from existing and new accounts; demonstrate and promote company’s product capability to customers; meet with all levels of customer’s management in order to develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs.
3. Monitor competitive activity in the marketplace; determine value management/positioning of the product in the market and competitive differentiation.
4. Collaborate with buyers/manufacturing to establish scheduling of manufacturing and/or shipment dates
5. Analyze market trends and recommend sales and promotion techniques.
8. Perform various other similar or associated duties as assigned or directed.
Education and Experience:
Associate Degree plus one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The training time required for this position is generally six to nine months.
1. Demonstrated initiative, innovative thinking and ability to influence.
2. Knowledge of sales, pricing procedures, quotations and proposals.
3. Significant customer relations experience and knowledge of manufacturing processes
4. Broad company product and technical knowledge.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to interface effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel.
6. Strong technical and analytical skills.
7. Proficient in MS Office, SAP and/or XA is a plus
8. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills; be able to independently solve problems while interacting with various teams and teammates on daily processes and flow.
9. Must be capable of multi-tasking various duties throughout the day, have a positive attitude with an ability to be versatile and flexible.
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Posted 20 days ago