Customer Service Representative – VES-Artex – Chippewa Falls, WI
VES-Artex was formed in early 2021 after the merger of VES and Artex Barn Solutions. VES-Artex is the premier global technology solutions provider for environmental systems in agricultural facilities.
Based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, the home of the organization’s new Global Headquarters and Innovation Center, VES-Artex also leverages operations throughout the US, Canada, Latin America and the rest of the world.
VES-Artex is focused on animal well-being as the foundation for agricultural success while strengthening its capabilities to impact agricultural operational performance through connected technologies. This research-driven approach brings veterinarians, designers, product experts and dairies together to innovate intelligent barn systems that optimize animal well-being and drive sustainability for farms worldwide.
The Customer Service Representative provides the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization’s customers by addressing and resolving customer inquiries and problems, processing orders, preparing service orders, tracking bids and resolving billing issues, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Promptly respond to customer requests (via telephone and email)
- Accurately process customer orders to meet the specific customer’s needs and provide accurate and timely updates on open orders
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers by providing timely service and adding value through a thorough knowledge of the products being represented
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products, services, RMAs, warranty, billing, etc.
- Be the voice of the customer to the business. Communicate and collaborate with other departments to get the information needed to help customers and resolve their issues.
- Create and maintain customer records in the ERP system, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide inside support to the outside sales representatives as needed.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Associate Degree in Business preferred
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Experience in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with ERP software, specifically NetSuite, is a plus!
Posted 11 days ago