Customer Service Representative – VES Environmental Solutions, Inc. – Chippewa Falls, WI
$20 – $21 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
VES and Artex Barn Solutions have recently merged to create VES-Artex, the premier technology solutions provider for environmental systems in agricultural facilities. The combined company will be based in its new Global Headquarters and Innovation Center in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, while leveraging both companies’ operations throughout the United States, Canada, Latin America and the rest of the world.
The creation of VES-Artex integrates each organization’s focus on animal wellbeing as the foundation for agricultural success, while strengthening its capabilities to impact agricultural operational performance through connected technologies and the Internet of things (IoT). This research-driven approach brings together veterinarians, designers, product experts and dairies working together to design and build facilities to optimize animal wellness, reproduction, and productivity specifically for local climates and herds.
The Customer Service Representative will provide the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization’s customers by addressing and resolving customer inquires and problems, processing orders, preparing service orders, tracking bids and resolving billing issues, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Answer incoming customer telephone calls.
· Accurately process customer orders to meet the specific customer’s needs and provide accurate and timely updates on open orders.
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers by providing timely service and adding value through a thorough knowledge of the products being represented.
· Address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products, services, RMAs, warranty, billing, etc.
· Be the voice of the customer to the business. Communicate and collaborate with other departments to get the information needed to help customers and resolve their issues.
· Create and maintain customer records in the computerized systems, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
· Provide inside support to the outside sales representatives as needed.
· Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
· Perform all other duties as required.
- Associate Degree/Diploma in Business preferred.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Inside sales experience a plus!
- Experience in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience with ERP software and specifically NetSuite is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 4 days ago
Posted 6 days ago