Customer Service Supervisor – Mohawk Industries – Calhoun, GA
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to manage and evaluate the performance of our Customer Experience team and oversee a variety of customer-focused activities. This role assists with the development and implementation of strategic and tactical operational plans to ensure that departmental goals are achieved.
The Customer Service Supervisor will provide day-to-day supervision to a team of up to 35 employees. Depending on team responsibilities this could include a combination of Sales Support Specialist, Solutionist, Account Coordinators, Key Accounts, Employee Sales, Order Management and Custom Order Desk Attendants.
What you’ll do:
- Work with management to modify, design and implement improved processes and operational policies to streamline and enhance service turnaround time, productivity and quality
- Train, coach and mentor employees on how to deliver the best customer experience
- Ensure the efficient and productive use of people and technology resources to produce optimal service
- Evaluate recommended projects to determine cost, benefits and feasibility; prepare recommendations for implementation and work alongside project team to achieve project success
- Work with leadership to resolve service-related issues and develop new value-added processes for customer base
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and dissemination of information, performance assessments, incentives, rewards and/or recognition, counseling, corrective action and/or terminations
- Provide input to division management about trends and changes taking place within customer’s organization and make recommendations about future courses of action necessary for the division toward improving its position with the customer
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or a related field or a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible job specific experience in customer service, administrative support, pricing, claims or logistics
- Two or more years of experience in a lead or senior role working with diverse work groups
- 2+ years of experience in the Flooring Industry, to include familiarity with product and pace of the market (preferred)
- Knowledge of basic HR laws, regulations, policies and procedures applicable in the day- to-day leadership and development of employees
What you’re good at:
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization
- Inspiring, developing and engaging a high-performance team and fostering a sense of inclusion and culture of teamwork to encourage quality customer service
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Achieving results through team efforts, challenging established practices and drawing relevant conclusions
- Using appropriate conflict resolution methods to respond quickly to customer/consumer issues with a positive and empathetic attitude
- While we’re a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We’re located in a pretty great spot – check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Posted 3 days ago