Customer Support Associate – Coton Colors – Tallahassee, FL
Full Job Description
Coton Colors is currently seeking a Customer Support Associate for our Corporate Office & Design Center, located in Tallahassee, FL.
Supports our customers by providing an exceptional customer experience. This includes customer service, proactive and reactive customer touchpoints, general administrative work, and coordination with multiple functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but are not limited to):
- First point of contact for all customer types, including Wholesale and Retail
- Provides customer communication via all channels – In person, phone, LiveChat, email, fax and company systems and websites
- Delivers excellent customer service and development to include:
- Order information, placement and inquiries
- Customer communication regarding promotion rules and regulations
- Product information
- Shipping information and coordination
- Problem resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responding to customers efficiently and accurately, including issue resolution and ensuring our customers feel supported and valued
- Proactively executes and strategizes customer touchpoints to KEEP and GROW our customers while driving sales
- Performs customer and company data management and reporting
- College Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service and/or sales field, retail a plus
- Eager to learn and grow
- Quick learner and ability to retain information
- Hardworking with an internal drive to meet and exceed goals
- Nimble, while remaining calm and using good judgement
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong creative thinking in an effort to recognize and solve a problem
- Ability to work closely with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Uphold and exemplify the Coton Colors core values and image
At Coton Colors we celebrate every day. Even work days. Be part of the Coton Colors crew, and you’ll know what we’re talking about.
The founding principles of Coton Colors can be found resonating through our products, service and experience.
Creative | “Can Do” Attitude | Discerning | Quick, Hardworking & Nimble | Intelligent | Giving |
Hospitable | Shoot the Moon Mentality | Respectful | Trustworthy | Proud | Happy
Coton Colors also provides these amazing benefits and perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with an ambitious Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, including your Birthday!
- Medical/Maternity Leave
- Crew Discount Program
Visit our Coton Colors Careers Page to learn more.
Posted 14 days ago