Field Sales Representative – Altitude Development Group – Paris, TX
Altitude Development Group Back to Listings
$80,000 – $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
We are looking to add an experienced, bold salesperson with a desire to lead! This is a hybrid position. Building a book of business out in the sales field and then fast-tracking into a trainer role will be an integral part of your responsibilities, as we believe in leadership by example. You would initially be learning and successfully implementing our B2B sales process (developing relationships, cold calling, and working with clients). Once our sales process is mastered, you will have the ability to begin training and mentoring new hires in their sales roles as well.
You Should Be:
- Tough-minded, confident, and self-starting
- Disciplined and purposeful; with a desire to work independently
- Skilled at overcoming objections and asking for the sale, not afraid of rejection
- Willing to dedicate 45-50 hours per week to this position
- Possessing a track record of high performance
- Passionate about coaching, teaching, and inspiring others
- Loves “the hunt” and not looking to “escape” the field
The number one quality we’re looking for is someone who is a hard charger and wants to lead from the front, rather than be a bystander who tries to push the team from the sidelines.
Virtual classroom training as well as one-on-one field training
Weekly draw option or uncapped commission option, plus lucrative monthly cash bonuses and quarterly stock bonuses
Benefits available after 90 days
Quarterly and annual incentive trips to all-inclusive resorts
Advancement and promotions based on performance
Excellent professional development and leadership training
Schedule flexibility once you have an established book of business
Work around other like-minded, driven, caring people in a culture that feels like a family
Find out more about a career with us by visiting our website at www.altitudecrew.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Posted 2 days ago