General Manager for new subsidiary in APAC-region (f/m/d) – Anton Paar GmbH – Lander, WY
The Anton Paar Group is a world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2, material characterization and in the field of rheometry. In these areas it is manufacturing high-end measuring and laboratory instruments for industry and research. We are looking for an experienced and trustworthy leadership personality with a strong technical and economic educational background to set up a new subsidiary in Asia as General Manager.
As General Manager you will be fully responsible for our subsidiary, delivering a strong sales strategy and driving the business development and efficiency of our operations.
Your responsibilities will include
- setting up our new sales and service subsidiary
- developing and executing the business strategy
- continuous communication with the headquarters
- implementation and monitoring of relevant processes
- identifying and grasping new market opportunities
- continuous development of the sales and distribution activities
- planning and controlling of the annual sales and cost budgets
- providing leadership and development of the team
- ensuring compliance with group processes, policies and regulations
- performing other duties as assigned
- Working experience as a General Manager or Sales Director (ideally in the instrumentation/process industry)
- Minimum Bachelor‘s degree in chemistry/engineering/physics or similar field & additional degree in economics is preferred
- Experience in B2B sales management
- Strong understanding of sales and service management processes
- Ability to develop and execute a result-oriented sales strategy
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking
We offer you:
We offer a highly competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work in a highly responsible position within our internationally successful high-tech company.
Posted 4 days ago