GM Automotive Parts Counter Associate – Champion Auto Group – Athens, AL
GM Automotive Parts Associate
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced General Motors Parts Associate. This position will receive and verify incoming orders and ensure that the department is stocked and recorded according to dealership standards.
Orders parts to maintain established inventory levels
Orders parts as needed by both shop and field mechanics
Communicates with customers by phone or in person, reinforcing their confidence and encouraging repeat business
Receives, prices and stocks parts inventory, maintaining database accordingly
Coordinates parts returns
Maintains reporting systems effectively, accurately and timely
Establishes procedures to retain and acquire new customers through sales calls by phone or in person.
Reconcile daily parts invoices
Assign parts as requested by shop personnel
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Driver’s License
- One year experience as a GM Automotive Parts Associate preferred
- Excellent oral and in written communication skills
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of computer usage and/or data entry
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
High School Diploma or equivalent
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Champion Auto Group is proud to serve North Alabama, South Tennessee area for 36 years.
Our Products include Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Polaris.
We are a family owned business since 1983 so we put Family Values first in everything we do.
We appreciate our customers and aim to make them customers for life! We also value community and support local business, vendors, suppliers and charitable organizations. We are proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and realize our employees are key to our success and if you share the same values, we welcome you to apply!
We are a drug free work place.
Posted 12 days ago