Inside Sales – Account Advisor (Janesville, WI) – Imperial Supplies – Madison, WI
$43,000 a year
Full Job Description
WE ARE GROWING! Imperial has added a Contact Center in Janesville, WI and looking to hire full-time Inside Sales – Account Advisors remote / work from home! Apply Today!
Join a growing organization that thrives on a strong commitment to our customers and an exciting, dynamic team environment! Check out our open, high energy and competitive office culture! https://youtu.be/VCTSVztllko
- $43,000 annual base + monthly bonuses
- $53,000 guarantee compensation on a rolling 12 months
- Average earnings within 1st year of having a territory is $60,000
- Average earnings within 2nd year of having a territory is $70,000
- Hybrid / Remote / Work from Home opportunity!
- Monday – Friday work schedule with NO NIGHTS and NO WEEKENDS!
- Immediate health, dental, vision; 12 hours of PTO for every full month worked. 6 paid holidays and 6% of annual earnings contributed to your retirement!
- Group and 1:1 training and support throughout your career to build your knowledge, enhance your skills, and INCREASE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL!
As an Inside Sales – Account Advisor, you will:
- Develop close partnerships with new and existing customers; be their “go-to” expert for fleet maintenance supply ordering
- Provide your customer base with the support they need to solve problems, increase efficiencies and maximize their use of our customizable technology.
- Effectively deliver a sales process including questioning, active listening, needs analysis and closing. Use consultative sales techniques to promote Imperial products, services and programs.
- Engage in and apply concepts from ongoing training and development for continuous improvement of sales techniques.
- Have professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma and strong computer skills
- Associates degree and sales experience preferred
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger Company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Posted 5 days ago