Inside Sales – Inside Sales/CSR – Hajoca Corporation – Charleston, WV
Hajoca Corporation Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you knowledgeable and service-oriented? Do you have the determination to close sales and build lasting relationships with new and established customer accounts? If so, then Hajoca Corporation would like you to join our dedicated team as an Inside Salesperson. Our team has been servicing the community for years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
As an Inside Salesperson with Hajoca your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with customers at our location or over the phone, providing the customer
- Service and support needed to generate and close sales
- Investigating and resolving customer problems and concerns
- Processing Sales Orders & Bids generated through phone transactions
- Assisting customers who pick up their product at our location
- Meeting or exceeding monthly required Gross Profit dollar targets
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2 years industry experience
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of product
- Wholesale distribution experience
- The determination and drive to prospect new customers
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
Posted 6 days ago