Inside Sales Representative – Builders FirstSource – Minocqua, WI
Full Job Description
Our Team Members are the heartbeat of our Company and we appreciate each and every one for their partnership, dedication and their loyalty. We work hard to provide a workplace that is safe and one that promotes bringing fresh ideas and perspectives to help us grow and remain a thriving, sustainable business and a source of pride in this industry. As a Fortune 400 Employer, our goal is to provide career opportunities which will impart a pride of ownership and respect for every team member. Our Vision is to make the dream of home ownership more achievable for everyone, making Builders First Source the most valuable partner in the industry.
Under direct supervision, provides sales and customer service activities primarily related to retail customers utilizing knowledge of sales techniques and industry knowledge.
- Provides customer service primarily to retail customers, via walk-in, telephone or email, including assisting with customer inquiries on product selection, pricing, availability, and refunds/exchanges requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
- Actively engages in selling company products/services and related items.
- Provides material estimates and quotes for small packages (stairs, decks, fences, sheds, etc.).
- Enters orders into computer system and schedules delivery of products.
- Handles and resolves simple customer complaints and forwards more complex issues to more senior staff for resolution.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and six (6) months sales-related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
BENEFITS (Click Here – https://bldr.com/why-builders#benefits)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts for Heath and Dependent Care
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call
(214) 765-3990 or email: [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address – it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW – English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW – SUPPLEMENT – English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision – English/Spanish
Posted 20 days ago