Inside Sales Representative – DeliverHealth – York, WI
Full Job Description
If you’re ready for a role that energizes you, then we should get to know each other. DeliverHealth’s culture is built on authenticity – we encourage trust and we value smart mistakes. Here, you can expect an open and honest work environment that fosters career growth.
Opportunity to be a part of an innovative company focused on leveraging technology and services to simplify complexities of healthcare. Our sales team is often the first introduction of DeliverHealth to new prospects and a representation of our culture, partnership and client commitment to success. The core values of each individual within our organization is critical to achieving our mission.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making calls each day (per strategic goal guidelines), working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving corporate goals of meeting/exceed revenue objectives and key results (OKRs) through the development of client relationships, offering solutions to meet client needs utilizing a consultative approach to sales.
- West Region – Remote
DeliverHealth celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or DHS policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 937-319-4458 X812 and let us know.
- Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Leverages the needs analysis to design, position and sell effective solutions to meet the unique business needs of the ambulatory clinical client.
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers and develops a collaboration strategy based on those needs.
- Responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales goals encompassing all available lines of business.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations, sales presentations and proposals based on client need with a consultative approach.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients through cold call techniques in addition to networking and industry events.
- Qualifies new leads and completes opportunity discoveries (project & technical) to ensure serviceability of solutions, including ROI analysis.
- Maintains CRM database to report activity, client information, forecasting, quotes/proposals, etc.
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support, client success and marketing personnel to ensure client success.
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
- Attend tradeshows and other client-facing events
- Perform product demonstrations via web or in-person, prn.
- Build relationships, leverage partnerships with key partners to expand business
- Engage technical resources or subject matter experts as outlined in sales strategy
- Heavy focus on pipeline development to ensure long-term success.
- Provide accurate forecasts to management on a routine basis including overall pipeline
Professional Skills Overview
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as active listening skills
- Ability to professionally schedule, drive and facilitate client meetings through Teams.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak intelligently & professionally regarding solutions in a manner seen as a value-add.
- Stay abreast of healthcare industry recent topics and regulatory compliance
- Understanding of clinical workflow and associated pain points specific to ambulatory environments, critical access hospitals and rural health inpatient facilities.
- Strong phone, listening and presentation skills
- Strong and effective time management & organizational skills
- Proficient with corporate productivity, sales and web presentation tools
- BA/BS degree or proven sales experience with a history of over-achieving quota
- Practice Management & EHR Software and/or clinical experience preferred
- Technical understanding, including software application deployment methods, preferred
- Healthcare experience, ambulatory focus preferred
Salary & Working Conditions
- Position is salaried with a commission structure based on goal achievement
- Work is currently home-based, although future state is a hybrid telecommute/office-based in either Clearwater/Tampa FL or Spokane/Coeur d’Alene area
- Some travel may be required, for training, marketing and sales events.
Posted 7 days ago