Inside Sales Representative – DistributionNOW – Gillette, WY
DistributionNOW Back to Listings
Full Job Description
At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service.
START YOUR CAREER NOW.
The Inside Sales Representative will have direct contact with both customers and vendors, and will ensure the highest level of service as a representative of DistributionNOW. Coordinate with Vendors and Customers, providing both technical expertise and logistical support, while maintaining strong business relationships.
- Service drilling and/or production accounts.
- Support sales team in administrative tasks.
- Interact with both customers and vendors to complete sales orders.
- Responsible for entire order process, including order creation through delivery paperwork, and maintaining organized records.
- Accurately create work orders and process invoices.
- Provide technical sales support and product consulting to customers.
- Directly support business development efforts to cultivate and grow customer base.
- Support efforts to exceed sales goals, increase market share and improve customer satisfaction.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Drilling and/or production knowledge preferred.
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word) and SAP knowledge preferred.
- Experience in inside sales/customer service role a plus
- Knowledge of relevant oil & gas products preferred
- Positive, assertive attitude, outgoing, service-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to receive direction.
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical.
- Must have current, valid driver’s license and acceptable record at all times.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external.
- Relationship-building abilities with both customers and co-workers.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- 401(k)/ Retirement savings
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Paid vacation/holidays
Posted 5 days ago