Inside Sales Representative – DistributionNOW – Gillette, WY
Full Job Description
The Inside Sales Representative will have direct contact with both customers and vendors, and will ensure the highest level of service as a representative of DistributionNOW. Coordinate with Vendors and Customers, providing both technical expertise and logistical support, while maintaining strong business relationships.
- Service drilling and/or production accounts.
- Support sales team in administrative tasks.
- Interact with both customers and vendors to complete sales orders.
- Responsible for entire order process, including order creation through delivery paperwork, and maintaining organized records.
- Accurately create work orders and process invoices.
- Provide technical sales support and product consulting to customers.
- Directly support business development efforts to cultivate and grow customer base.
- Support efforts to exceed sales goals, increase market share and improve customer satisfaction.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Drilling and/or production knowledge preferred.
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word) and SAP knowledge preferred.
- Experience in inside sales/customer service role a plus
- Knowledge of relevant oil & gas products preferred
- Positive, assertive attitude, outgoing, service-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to receive direction.
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical.
- Must have current, valid driver’s license and acceptable record at all times.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external.
- Relationship-building abilities with both customers and co-workers.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- 401(k)/ Retirement savings
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Paid vacation/holidays
Posted 5 days ago