Inside Sales Representative – Elipticon Wood Products Inc. – Little Chute, WI
$19 – $21 an hour
Full Job Description
Why Work Here?
Come work for a company that has a great culture and cares about our employees.
Elipticon Wood Products Inc. is currently looking to fill an Inside Sales Representative position in our 100% employee
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work daily to build and maintain current in-house accounts.
- Work with customers via email, fax, phone, and in person to answer questions, quote product, maintain and grow business, while providing the best solution(s)/service for Elipticon’ s customer needs.
- Communicate effectively and friendly with customers
- Attend and participate in meetings when asked
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a motivated salesperson, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in a professional manner. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and willingness to learn on in house designed program.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Time management skills
- Customer Driven attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
- Ability to evaluate customer requests and provide knowledgeable answers based on the industry. Interpret customer written requests, drawings, and templates.
- Possess the skill for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work closely with shop personnel by providing an accurate order they are able to produce.
- Be a team player with a desire to help.
In addition to excellent wages, Elipticon Wood Products, Inc. has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance and short term disability; paid vacation, sick days, and paid holidays; Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401(k) plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, and crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to loud noise level when visiting shop floor. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Little Chute, WI 54140: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 4 days ago
Posted 5 days ago