Inside Sales Representative – Koss Industrial, Inc. – Green Bay, WI
$13 – $23 an hour
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Koss Industrial is a leading manufacturer of custom stainless steel processing equipment and a preferred provider of quality products and services to the cheese, food, beverage and other sanitary industries. We’ve been providing equipment, components, parts, electrical controls, instrumentation and automation since 1978. Our services include engineering and design, electrical engineering and automation, custom fabrication and finishing, precision machining and waterjet cutting, as well as installation, service and repair. Our precision machining and waterjet cutting services are available for contract manufacturing.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience working directly with customers in a business-to-business sales or customer service role.
- Detail-oriented with strong customer-centric skills.
- Knowledge of sanitary components, fittings and equipment used in the food, dairy and processing industries preferred.
- Proven technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong phone presence.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Experience using ERP software.
- Must possess good problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Strong customer service and time management skills.
- Must be a reliable, highly motivated, results orientated self-starter.
- Associates degree or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Capable of lifting randomly sized items up to 60 pounds.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Market, quote, and sell Company products and services.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge and proficiency in products and services provided.
- Directly interact with internal and external customers by telephone, electronically or face-to-face.
- Promptly and courteously respond to customer requests for quotation, inquiries, and complaints.
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, availability, and payment terms.
- Promptly create quotes and sales orders.
- Increase sales by prospecting current and potential customers on a daily basis.
- Drive for increased sales by cross-selling, up-selling, and communicating with customers on other business needs.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Assist customers and internal staff with equipment, parts and/or service options.
- Work directly with sales, engineering and other personnel on orders and project related requests.
- Process customer orders to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Desired compensation?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 17 days ago