Inside Sales Representative – NEW ERA TECHNOLOGY – Wausau, WI
Inside Sales Representative Wausau, Appleton, or Milwaukee
partial work from home
Do you love keeping things organized? Does “being supportive” sound like your middle name? Are you great at connecting with people and keeping work on task? If so, this career move is FOR YOU! our Inside Sales Representatives are the foundation of our sales team. Inside Sales Representatives are dedicated to supporting our outside sales staff, our external customers, and internal customers. A successful Rep is organized, communicates effectively, and enjoys a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Inside Sales Representative primary duties:
- Assists salesforce in driving sales
- Maximize product margins
- Ensure quality and accuracy of quotes, proposals, and documentation
- Maintain department and individual metrics
- Uncover potential client sales opportunities
- Complete contract forms, prepare quotes and proposals, change orders, and other project or services related documents.
- Attend and participate in project kick-off meetings.
- Prepare and administer configurations, proposals, pricing, order entry, and opportunity documentation.
- Maximize product profitability
- Conduct reoccurring customer meetings
- Assist with coordination and attend timely Strategic Business Reviews (SBR’s) and CIO meetings as needed
- Assist with the creation of IT roadmaps and present recommendations, roadmaps, and proposals to clients as needed
- Manage day-to-day activity of product configurations, pricing, and availability.
- Resolve client concerns
- Develop and maintain distributor/manufacturer relationships
401K with a match
28 paid days off including company holidays
5 different Flexible Spending account options
Inside Sales Representative will have/will be:
- Assume and maintain accountability of one’s own development plan.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Advanced organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience sending emails and making phone calls in a professional setting
Inside Sales Representative required education and experience
- Associate degree preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- PowerPoint experience required
- at least 1-year experience in a professional office setting
Join New Era’s growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 2,500+employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 9,000customers. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to “securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world.” Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.