Inside Sales Representative – Northwire – Osceola, WI
Full Job Description
- Position available for a hybrid schedule.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the attainment of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinars and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on their interactions with prospects.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure high levels of customer experience.
- Plan and execute against a revenue target for a portfolio of leads, prospects and customers.
- Identify new trends by researching industry events, publications and announcements as well as tracking emerging technologies in strong-performing companies.
- Provide technical support and demonstrate product value to prospects and customers.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining opportunities, risks and customers’ goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the account to position Northwire as a strategic partner.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage all opportunities within CRM throughout the sales process.
- Effectively communicate with all other team members to promote the business needs of the territory and business unit to foster growth.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate TEAM Member for further development and closure.
- Expertise in product and market knowledge.
- Technical knowledge within the electronics industry, ideally interconnectivity.
- Prospecting capabilities, closing skills and sales planning.
- Effective communication style to support cross-functional involvement.
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels.
- Strong customer interfacing capabilities.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong territory management, organizational and reporting skills.
- 9.) Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to accurately forecast and budget.
- English Proficiency Level: C2 (Proficient)
This position operates in a professional office environment and will be required to travel. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and mobile phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The role requires desk work within an office environment as well as travel by plane and vehicle. While performing the duties of this position, the TEAM Member is frequently required to talk or listen to fellow TEAM Members and customers. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work:
Monday through Friday with an estimated total of 45 hours per week. Schedule may fluctuate based on business needs.
Some travel is expected for this position.
No relocation is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration plus a minimum five (5) years of relevant sales experience or equivalent education and experience.
- 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing position.
- 3 years’ experience with highly technical sales.
- At least 3 years’ of demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated business to business relationships.
- At least 3 years of strategic selling experience that includes senior level meetings with accounts.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Project Management Institute Certification (PMI), preferred
- Design for Manufacturability
Northwire, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Posted 14 days ago