Inside Sales Support – Plumbing – Ferguson – Charleston, WV
Ferguson Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Inside Sales Representative – Plumbing
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Ferguson is currently seeking an individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative.
- Work together with Sales associates to support customer needs by determining the best products and solutions.
- Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate sales orders.
- Coordinate deliveries on behalf of customers.
- Answer sales calls for general information, addressing and resolving customer concerns or questions.
- Ability to effectively use customer relationship management (CRM) system and phone system.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience is preferred.
- Exhibit strong skills for sales, including the ability to upsell.
- Proven track record of responding quickly to customer needs and ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to react well in a fast-paced environment & follow through on commitments.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented mentality with ability to build relationships is a plus.
- General digital literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to quickly learn product knowledge and processes.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information
Posted 24 days ago