Inside Sales Support Representative – Equipment Dealership – Seymour, WI – Service Motor Company – Seymour, WI
Full Job Description
Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding career in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be able to use your skills and knowledge to help others? Do you enjoy working with people and contributing to reaching team goals?
Our InsideSales Support Representatives play an important role on our team. They manage product deliveries, product demonstrations, equipment rental agreements, and provide after-the-sale support to Service Motor Company customers. The In-House Sales Support Representative is responsible for overall support to the In-House Sales Representative. In addition, the In-House Sales Support Representative is expected to promote services offered by the parts, service, and trucking departments, and represent the company in general.
On a daily basis, insidesales support representatives:
- Assists with overflow of customer calls and walk-in customer traffic.
- Greets customers at the dealership and helps or directs them to the correct department or person.
- Discovers customers’ needs and recommends product solutions.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, services, and prices.
- Provides customers with product brochures and literature.
- Coordinates and schedules product demonstrations at the dealership or customers’ properties.
- Arranges and coordinates scheduling of product deliveries and transfers in Traffic module in CDK.
- Trains customers and/or their employees on equipment functions and operation.
- Unloads equipment deliveries and stages equipment on the store property.
- Maintains equipment and grounds to create an appealing display.
- Administers the demo and rental process, including monitoring machinery maintenance, completing contracts, and scheduling.
- Contacts customers before and after the sale to resolve problems, provide ongoing support, build and maintain relationships
- Back up in-house sales representative when in-house sales representative is out seeing customers or on vacation.
- Generates new sales leads for in-house sales representative through various channels i.e. networking, referrals, etc.
- Provides support to the In-House Sales Representative to assist with sales quotes, sales orders, and credit applications
- Manages the set-up and take down for Kubota Field Events
- Attends related sales and product training sessions and meetings.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales goals.
Required Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related experience
Preferred Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree or 2-year Technical Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of related experience
All Service Motor Company employees are expected to have a friendly, positive attitude, a sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The following qualifications are required for this position.
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Sales skills
- Prioritization skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to communicate in writing in the English language
- Ability to speak and hear, with or without the use of hearing aid devices
- Ability to operate heavy equipment and a forklift/powered industrial truck
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
From: Service Motor Company
Some of the benefits Service Motor Company offers to Full-Time Employees include:
- Health Insurance effective 1st of the month after start date
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary & Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Day 1
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Employee Discounts
- and more!
Posted 7 days ago