INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – WESTMARK & ASSOCIATES – Pensacola, FL
$40,000 – $45,000 a year
Full Job Description
We are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team in a full-time position. Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to current customers and prospects, processing policy change requests, maintaining product knowledge, answering customer questions, and pivoting for cross sells.
Insurance industry experience is not required.Salary Range: $40000.00 – $45000.00 per year
Base Salary + Bonuses
Pay 75% of Your Health Insurance
Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
Supplemental Insurance Available
Career Development & Growth
Pay for Continuing Education
Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
Paid Birthday OffResponsibilities
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross-sell and up-sell opportunity, including financial products.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve problems.
- Provide on-going support to insurance customers as needed.
- Have excellent ability to multi-task, follow-thru, and follow-up.
- Be a confident self-starter who works well independently.
- Work well with other employees and be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
Employer reviewed job 3 days ago
Posted 4 days ago