Internal Sales Consultant – The Retirement Advantage, Inc. (TRA) – Appleton, WI
The Retirement Advantage, Inc. (TRA) Back to Listings
Full Job Description
The Internal Sales Consultant will partner with their assigned Regional Sales Consultant (RSC) to drive new business opportunities and manage financial intermediary relationships within a geographic territory. You will be responsible for delivering a high level of service and for proactively meeting territory needs in a timely fashion.
- Develop and execute strategic business plan with assigned RSC’s to achieve territory sales goals and grow market share
- Assist with scheduling RSC appointments and events
- Maintain CRM and proposal systems for assigned territory and ISC back up assignment
- Actively engage with financial intermediaries to uncover needs, provide solutions, advance the sale, and define next steps in relation to promoting and uncovering new retirement plan sales opportunities
- Prepare and follow-up on request for illustrations and proposals, coordinate pre-and post-sales deliverables, and manage the frequency & consistency of territory support
- Raise awareness of TRA’s products and services by delivering key messages through targeted prospecting or campaign activities; including cold calls and virtual communications
- Build, grow and maintain financial intermediary relationships by developing a thorough understanding of the financial service industry, marketplace and TRA’s value added offerings and successfully positions TRA’s products and services
- Develops a thorough understanding of the sales process and utilizes it to advance sales
- Assesses the needs of each prospect by asking targeted, high impact questions and positions the appropriate product and/or service that meet those needs
- Actively engage in plan design, retention, consulting and restoration opportunities
- Actively engage in TRA education and development programs
- Maintain current knowledge of industry and legislative updates
- Outstanding TRA Corporate Citizen dedicated to maintaining TRA’s reputation always in the communities we touch
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Strong pension and investment knowledge
- Must obtain ASPPA RPF1 & RPF2 examinations within one year of hire
- Must obtain Kravitz Cash Balance Coach Program certification within six months of hire
- High energy, motivated individual, committed to excellence.
- Understanding of and passion for the sales process with a positive mindset
- Demonstrated professional presence, poise and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills. Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Good working knowledge of PC and MS software. Understanding of CRM systems.
- Ability to travel (5% of time)
From: The Retirement Advantage, Inc. (TRA)
Posted 6 days ago