IT Change Manager – Agile Transformation – Molson Coors – Milwaukee, WI
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want a team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Manager, IT Organizational Change Management (OCM) plays a key role in ensuring the high impact IT strategic initiatives, including the company’s Agile transformation is implemented with maximum effectiveness by ensuring leadership buy-in, employee adoption and overall organizational readiness. This role focuses on the people side of the transformation, including changes to processes, systems and technology, job roles, and capability requirements.
The Manager, IT OCM creates and implements change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption while minimizing resistance at all levels in the organization. The expectation of this role is to drive faster adoption and higher utilization. These improvements increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
The Responsibilities: Note: Not all activities below will be needed on every project the Manager, IT OCM works on.
- Provide coaching, development, and leadership by:
- Managing a team of change management professionals, both internal employees and external consultants, leading the change management & training of projects and IT change management initiatives.
- Coaching multiple, distributed teams collaborating as Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and lead Agile transformation at a program/portfolio level.
- Coaching Agile Release Train Members (ARTs), including but not limited to, RTEs, Product Owners/Managers, Scrum Masters and team members towards performing at their highest level and transitioning away from waterfall processes.
- Coaching towards improving agile processes and metrics.
- Lead organizational change related to transforming to Lead-Agile ways of working as a member of the Lean Agile Center of Excellence by:
- Following the latest agile trends and evolutions by participating in Agile knowledge communities, continuously share and improve related practices and knowledge.
- Building and driving the organization-wide Agile adoption strategy and rollout plans.
- Gathering feedback and continuously improving Agile guidance, training materials, and content.
- Driving adoption and sustainment of the values, principles, and practices essential for success.
- Guiding the organization towards Agile maturity by organization workshops and presentations.
- Connect with leaders inside and outside of IT to create thoughtful change strategies: Gain a holistic view of all IT projects impacting a specific business function and determine strategies and plans to pace the work with the goal of increasing change acceptance and technology adoption while mitigating change fatigue & resistance.
- Apply an organizational-specific structured methodology and lead change management activities, including:
- Leading communication efforts
- Assess the change impact
- Support training efforts
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Manage/engage stakeholders at all levels, including C-level executives, and across various regions
- Lead change management assessments & pulse surveys to track readiness and adoption
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Manage anticipated resistance and escalate issues
- Consult and coach Project and Business Teams
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Define success metrics and monitor change progress
- Conduct or assist with training delivery
- Manage and complete complex projects and initiatives quickly and adeptly with an understanding of the business priorities and pivots plans and strategies based on market events and trends
The Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (desired: Human Resource Management, Organization Development, or equivalent degree)
- Minimum of 5 years of people leadership/management experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in Change Management, and/or Training & Development or with a related business management experience.
- Completed Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) training, certification is desired.
- Fluent in SAFe and hands-on experience with Agile/SAFe Teams.
- Strong Agile transformation experience and 2+ years working in an Agile environment
- Solid background utilizing an Agile framework in software development
- Strong change management professional with significant experience executing change management, training, and/or process improvement activities related to IT initiatives and business transformation
- Confident and competent business professional who is diplomatic, and exercises great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- Demonstrates a pragmatic and results-focused approach to change following the ADKAR based methodology
- Experience working with external implementation partners
- Familiarity with project management approaches (desired Agile and Waterfall), tools and phases of the project lifecycle, as well as experience with large-scale, organizational change efforts
- A solid understanding of how people navigate change and the change process
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others (including a field-based audience) and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward-looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges, as well as cultural differences
- Ability to drive toward results within a fast-paced, highly collaborative culture navigating significant change
- Motivated leader that inspires others, respects commitments, and can obtain optimal results from the team through respect and development.
- Change management certification or designation is desired
- Experience with training curriculum and survey assessment tools, including but not limited to Articulate Rise, InDesign, Canva, MS Forms, and Survey Monkey
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Primary Work Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Posted 30+ days ago