Management Sales Training Lead – Westgate Resorts – Fernandina Beach, FL
Full Job Description
About Westgate Resorts
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country’s most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Westgate Resorts is seeking a Marketing Sales Training Lead that will provide customer service and sales support for the Welcome Centers of Road Program. This position will assist with training of sales tactics and Provide one-on-one general supervision and training of personnel assigned to the location.
- Provides operation guidance
- Cover other employee shifts when needed by Supervisor
- Responsible of inventory and supplies of the center when needed
- Manage the center operations in absence of the Center Manager
- Responsible for Customer Relations
- Assist Center Manager with supervising center employees
- Assist with team member engagement activities
- Provide team members with necessary information on a daily basis
- Assist with scheduling, schedule requests, absence reports vacation request
- Assist with cash handling forms, policies and procedures, confirming cash amounts and reporting issues timely
- Maintain issue reports as needed
- Responsible for sale quotas, center sales numbers for the staff and self
- Responsible for training
- Train staff with sales tactics provided by Sr. Manager
- Directly supervises OPC personnel by reporting to Center Manager/Sr. Manager at the location.
- The position provides integral information necessary for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of OPC personnel.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Maintaining and Supervising all center operations on a daily basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate of Arts degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or university preferred; or equivalent of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Managerial, sales and Customer service experience required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Managerial experience
- Sales and Customer service experience required
- Ability to train others
- Sales oriented individual
- Product knowledge
- Strategic prospective skills
- Ability to adapt in changing environment
- Analytical skills
- Leadership mindset
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports and documents. Ability to discern problem areas in the pitches of OPC personnel and re-direct said personnel to a more successful approach in speaking with the public.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or OPC personnel including being able to explain compensation calculations, gifting costs, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information to Field Manager, groups of trainees and potential recruits.
- Ability to discern those qualities that would contribute to a successful recruit during the interview process.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Fernandina Beach, FL?
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Application response rate: 55%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 17 days ago